1. There are 3.22 million Indians in USA (1.5% of population).
2. 12% of the scientists in the USA are Indians.
3. 38% of doctors in America are Indian.
4. 36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
5. 34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
6. 28% of IBM employees are Indians. 17% of INTEL scientists are Indians. 13% of XEROX employees are Indians.
7. Biggest student communities in USA are Indians.
8. Indians stand today as the largest community of millionaires in USA.
9. Today, Indian Americans are second largest Asian American ethnic group following the Chinese American community in USA.
10. Indians own 50% of all economy lodges and 35% of all hotels in the US, which have a combined market value of almost $40 billion.
11. One in every nine Indians in the US is a Millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires.
12. A University of California, Berkeley, study reported that one-third of the engineers in Silicon Valley are of Indian descent, while 7% of valley hi-tech firms are led by Indian CEOs.
13. Indians along with other Asians, have the highest educational qualifications of all ethnic groups in the US. Almost 67% of all Indians have a bachelor's or high degree (compared to 28% nationally). Almost 40% of all Indians have a master's, doctorate or other professional degree, which is five times the national average.